2.02.2007

Actually, the emotion feels closer to hate...But, the brilliance of cognitive neuroscience tells us that love and hate are identical in the chemical brain. Imagine that....

I tell myself that every time I get the urge to strangle you with my bare hands. And while I continue to think of you as a meathead, Julian thinks youre swell and thats enough to keep my fingers at bay. Also, I happen to be practiced with restraint and perspective, which goes a good deal of the way.

I was trying to combine the two words for a title...it can't reasonably be done without making anothing perfectly logical word.

I L-ATE you
I H-OVE (think 'hover', or 'have' misspelled) you. Albeit not so reasonable, but way too much of a stretch. And I don't think much of my reader, obviously, so I wanted to make things simple. When I wrote "reasonable" I was mostly referring to "late" since I wanted "hate" to dominate.

(And I was wondering about Ms. Mendhelsson who has always been very reasonably on time, as have you, and both were close to an hour late. AND she was empty handed AND knew it which made the meeting entirely useless and awfully expensive WHICH was known in advance....you're so filthy. Rotten. Stinking. Plath-style raw.

how do you sleep? o, you don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home