1.29.2007

truth

The "fervor" you refer to is, in layman's terms, generally called "consistency." And this strange and foreign 'consistency' comes with the telling and retelling (and retelling) of truthful accounts. But, one who cannot tell the difference between theatrics and real life would, understandably, have just as difficult a time discerning truth from lie- believing, instead, that the drama he constructs in replace of authenticity is the mode of communication used by everyone else.

it isn't.

you are mean and presumptuous. What is especially disturbing about your type of vehemence is that its motivation is placed squarely into the clouded judgment of....

(on an aside: he heard none of those nasty phrases from me or the imaginary boyfriends you daydream about me keeping. I don't feed my pain in such voluptuous, yet wholly insatiable, ways. Again, not everyone does 'life' the way you do, you perfect, perfect man.)

And still, here we are. You: impulsive and mean, with steadfast refusal to think about things before acting upon presumption (which, despite your incredible powers of telepathy and future-telling, are insanely and embarrassingly inaccurate). You are entirely in love with both insult and assault. And I, severely depressed that I will know and have to have conversations with you for remainder of my natural life. I: still catering (as I am now, in writing this) to that love with my unrelenting need to clear my name and have people, even mean and undeserving people, like and accept me. It is my nature though I am a lying, 'licentious' whore.


good day to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home